- Improves mortar workability, bond strength and durability of finished masonry.
- Increases productivity on site and makes laying easier.
- reduces mixing time and extend working life of mortar.
- Avoids reliance on air entraining mortar plasticisers, banned additives, fire clays and clay sands.
- Reduces efflorescence in brickwork
- Reduces amount of water required in the mortar mix.
- Retards water evaporation and helps brickwork curing.
Metcell is a Non-Toxic dry powder and dissolves easily and clear into fresh clan water.
Available in re-sealable 1 litre and 5 litre plastic containers or bulk packaging.
For further information and mortar mixing instructions, refer to the product label or the video "How to Mix Better Mortar for Bricklaying"
- Bond Strength in Masonry Construction, Technical Note 65, Cement and Concrete Association of Australia, 2001.
- Durability of Masonry Mortar, Technical Note 67, Cement and Concrete Association of Australia, 2007.
- The Influence of Air Entraining Agent on Bond Strength and Mortar Microstructure, Sugo, H.O.; Page A.W.; Lawrence, S.J. 6th Australasian Masonry Conference. Proceedings of the 6th Australasian Masonry Conference: Adelaide, DSouth Australia, 12-13 July 2001. p. 357-362.